A $100 non refundable deposit is required to secure an appointment. No reservation is guaranteed without this payment. This deposit is deducted from your total treatment price. Minimum 3 business days notice is required to reschedule your appointment, failure to give appropriate notice will result in the deposit being forfeited.
A complimentary touch-up is included in the price of a new treatment and should be booked within 4-8 weeks of initial treatment. It is your responsibility to book this with enough notice to be within that timeframe – otherwise you will be charged for the touch-up session. Please note that we require minimum 3 business days notice if you need to reschedule your touch up appointment – failure to give appropriate notice will result in your complimentary touch up being forfeited, and you will be charged at your next appointment.
Each new treatment is two sessions, one being the initial procedure and the other complimentary session is to fill in any gaps that did not take from the first session. The second session is not to completely change the shape or colour of initial treatment but if you wish to do so will be charged accordingly. On rare occasions you may need a third session due to having a skin type that is more resistant to the implantation of pigment or from incorrect aftercare taken and will be charged accordingly – for pricing details please refer to our price list.
We cannot perform a permanent makeup procedure for:
- those under 18 years of age
- pregnant or breastfeeding women
- people with current skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the site that is to be treated.
- people with allergies to makeup or colours
- those with transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis
- active skin cancer in the area
- are a haemophiliac
- have healing disorders, uncontrolled high blood pressure or had mitral valve disorder
- those on any skin medication such as ro-accutaine, antasure, steroids which thin and make the skin oversensitive in the past 6-12 months
- those undergoing radiotherapy or chemotherapy treatment at present
- epileptic that has experienced a seizure in the last two years
AHA’s (lactic, glycolic, citric, retinoic and tartaric acids) or any OTC creams and lotions for tone correcting, anti-aging, exfoliating, fading can discolour your permanent makeup.
Doctor’s clearance may be necessary for any health conditions that require medication
Laser eye surgery: Wait 3 months for eyeliner procedure
Botox or fillers – Preferably get permanent makeup done before. If you have got botox, please wait 3-4 weeks before you get your brows done.
Shingles (varicella): If you have shingles on your face, wait several months to get permanent makeup.
Eyelift or blepharoplasty: Wait about 3 months
Eyelash extensions: Please remove them before your eyeliner procedure. They can be re-applied once the tattoo has been completed and healed.
Cold Sores: Clients must take tablets prior to lip procedure. Your doctor/pharmacist can prescribe these for you.
Please let us know if you have/had allergic reactions to topical anaesthetics.